Your privacy is important to us, and it is FuerteCoin’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of any personal information.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
FuerteCoin S.L. has made its best effort to present all information on this website as true and according to our current best knowledge. The document is planned to be reviewed periodically, improved, corrected and updated once new information arrive or changes happen to the project.
And while we make an effort to ensure that all information on this website are accurate and up to date, we can’t guarantee there is no mistakes here. Therefore, the information here should in no way constitute any professional advice.
FuerteCoin S.L. also does not provide any advice on purchasing or selling any virtual currency or any other financial product, the presentation of this document shall not form the basis of any investment decision.
Potential FuerteCoin investors should always seek appropriate independent professional advice prior to relying on, or entering into any commitment or transaction, based on material published in this document.
The material on this website is purely published for reference purposes alone. It is also not exhaustive, many parts of the projects have been skipped or only described partially. If in any doubt – we strongly advice you to contact our team first.
The information here also contains forward-looking statements, and although FuerteCoin S.L. does its best to make sure we realise each part of the project, some elements may be changed, improved or cancelled due to any reason and without any notice.
FuerteCoin does not guarantee, nor accepts any legal liability whatsoever arising from, or connected to, the accuracy, reliability and completeness of any material contained here, and user’s expectations in regard to these materials.
Using any of the FuerteCoin S.L. products and services means that users fully accept these terms.